Monday, May 06, 2013

Ezra Levant And All His Friends

From the Twitter "fake follower" check, which tells you how many of your twitter followers are real:

So it looks like someone has been buying Ezra bulk followers.  Anyway, compare this with the report you get for a real journalist--Canada's sweetest little angel, Kady O'Malley:

Or even Hairface, from Lethbridge:

So the upshot is Ezra's fans are mostly among the non-existent.  That bodes ill for his "freedom cruise" .  Fake people use fake credit.

6 comments:

CuJoYYC said...

A well deserved "Ha Ha" for poor. long-suffering, defenceless, sweet and cuddly, little Ezra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

crf said...

The cruise: it's just a trip around his bathtub, with a baking powder Shreddies boat.

Holly Stick said...

Robo-tweeters, I knew it!

authentichits said...

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
buy youtube views

authentichits said...

No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.
buy youtube views

Buy YouTube Services said...

Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and energy
to put this information together. I once again find myself
personally spending way too much time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!
Have a look here: Buy Real Youtube Views