Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rise Teenage Jesus...Or Fall!

WK says Justin Trudeau is going to run!  Great news?  Potentially.  If the guy can perform long-term.  But Justin's fucked a few things up in his time as MP, in ways that have made folks (me included) question his maturity and readiness. I won't get into specifics, but history may be repeating itself. WK says:

I am told the Trudeau campaign will make a point of insisting that all of the team (or its bosses) are under age 40. If accurate, that is the stupidest idea I have ever heard.

So the guy supposed to save the LPoC is going to, as his first act as a  leadership potential, step on a rake and smack himself in the head, according to WK.  Don't do it Justin!  And if you insist, Liberals should consider voting for The Spaceman.  Less hair, more gravitas.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reality Bites said...

Just wondering... why do they call a 40-year-old man Teen Jesus considering he's seven years older than real Jesus ever made it to?

bigcitylib said...

Well, I think its just me, but I'm trying to convince others to start.

Reality Bites said...

LOL, I saw it on Kinsella's not-a-blog-really-it's-not, and didn't notice it was you there too.

P.S. is it just me or have captcha codes gone to the point where humans can't read them either?

Jordan said...

So why do you call jim Teen Jesus?

bigcitylib said...

Because he still looks like a kid with long jesus-y hair.

jrkrideau said...

P.S. is it just me or have captcha codes gone to the point where humans can't read them either?


Nope. I give up most times after the third , fourth , fifth try,

MgS said...

One quick comment - people are far too quick to reject perfectly capable candidates based on a single misstep.

The number of missteps Harper had made before becoming the party leader is ridiculous, yet he still made it.

I think it's past time for the Liberal party as a whole to get its head out of its arse, and rally around a leader who is willing to come out swinging.

You aren't going to find perfection right now, and the party has been losing precious media opportunities because nobody has been willing to take hard shots at the Con$.

At least I've seen Trudeau get angry and say it. Yes, you're going to take some lumps here and there but the idea is to give more than you take - and right now that means taking risks.

I don't know that Justin Trudeau is the "right leader", but I'm not exactly impressed with the "afraid to make a mistake" crap that has the Libs pussyfooting around everything. Step in it hard, and make sure that the smelly stuff hits the Con$ and sticks.