Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Chick-Fil-A Rebellion!

Wow!  Pictures don't lie!  From on-line reports, I'm seeing literally dozens of almost entirely old white folk supporting a restaurant that would jail homosexuals.  As a Liberal, I am feeling so scared right now!  And remember, gay people, if you're ever confronted by Chickinistas, you may not be able to hide, but you sure can run, because I doubt any of these people can crack 3 MPH even with the aid of an atomic walker.  Except the gal in the middle and lets face it  I doubt she's good navigating sharp corners.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it's not OK to make fun of gay people but it's perfectly OK to make fun of fat people?

bigcitylib said...

And old people.

Patricia Kayden said...

I think BCL was trying to be sarcastic. I'm sure no harm was meant to overweight or old people. I thought the post was hilarious -- especially in the face of all this anti-gay bigotry.