Saturday, June 02, 2012

Jan Veizer Didn't Even Know He Was On Heartland List--Also, He Deplores My Actions

This morning I recieved an email from Jan Veizer, a geologist at the University of Ottawa.  He too is on the Heartland Institute expert list:


From: REDACTED
To: bigcitylib@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Jan Veizer And The Heartland Institute
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 14:48:04 +0000



I was not aware of this and and do not appreciate of being listed without asking my permission. However, I equally deplore your snooping and imposition by your "friendliy advice".


I would challenge the notion that I was snooping, however.  Mr. Veizer got the same email as everyone else (see here), and I did not in his case do any kind of follow-up.  But whatever.  I have emailed Joe, Marc, and the gang at HI and suggested they delete Mr. Veizer's entry.  That is, frankly, my favorite part of the exercise.  

1 comment:

liberal supporter said...

Maybe he was expecting a grant from them and is miffed he was snubbed.