Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Henry "Jake" Jacoby Also Wants Off Heartland Expert List

Henry "Jake" Jacoby,  Professor of Applied Economics in the Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research at the MIT Sloan School of Management.of MIT sent me the following email this morning:

I did not know they were using my name and will have it removed immediately. Many thanks for the notice.

Henry Jacoby



This is the first confirmed instance we have of Heartland's recruiting an expert to their experts cause without having contacted the person first, although this also seems likely the case with G. Cornelis van Kooten.

1 comment:

sharonapple88 said...

He didn't know they were using his name? I'd ask what sort of organization this is, but it's Heartland.

(I must say, The billboard idea was the dumbest way to win an argument. You know, I bet the Unibomber also believes the world is round. Should we all become flat-earthers because we don't want to be associated with that guy. :P)