Saturday, July 17, 2010

Iggy Starting to Fatten Up Nice

Policy differences aside, riding a bus for over a month would probably kill me. If I can't keep in motion my stomach starts to act up, my muscles cramp, and I become subject to random outbursts of extreme grumpiness. So if Iggy can survive until Nunavit without, for example, strangling an accompanying journalist for being an asshole, then he will have earned an enormous amount of cred in my book.

But he's going to wind up looking like Mike Duffy. Part of that is unavoidable, and if he wants to connect with Joe 6-Pack, he's gonna need a respectable beer gut. But hopefully someone has smuggled a stationary bike onto the bus, or he's staying at hotels with an indoor pool. Believe me, a half hour in the pool with help prevent heart problems and make him feel a little less bloated. Improve his mood too.

4 comments:

Liberal Justice said...

Hey, come on, I'd say he's allowed to strangle one journalist and we can still label this a success ... well maybe it'll depend which journalists, lol.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shiner said...

He could use a bit more meat on those bones, but he needs to hit a gym too. Looks like a coat hanger.