Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Counter Revolution Gathers Steam!

At the Rally -Canadians for Democracy Facebook site, they're discussing Thursday's Rideau Hall demo:

If I were in Ottawa, I would be there for sure. But I'm so there in spirit!
-Evangeline Winfield

I wish, I will be giving moral support from Sweden!
-Brian St. Louis

I'd go but I will be bathing my hamster that night!
-Bigcitylib

I'll be flying to Atlanta but I definitely would have been there.
-Meggan Larson

I'd like to go, but I have class, then work, then have a Christmas party in the evening ...
-Marysia Inriver

Although I can't make it to Ottawa, I'll be there is spirit.
-Erin King

I can't make it, but I invited people.
-Suzanne Fortin

I've got class till 11:30 I'm afraid.
-Andrew Poncia

Uh uh. They're showing Beverley Hillbilly reruns on cable that night! But I'll be cheering for you!
-Heywood J. Blome

WTF happened? Did someone say it was BYOB? You never do that.

No comments: