Saturday, October 06, 2007

My Breasts Are In Your Hands

October is breast cancer awareness month and I've been contemplating appropriate messaging, something "punchy" that might work on a t-shirt, with the one above being my best shot so far.

For the older crowd I've been thinking of something less over-the-top: something short and tasteful like "I support breasts."

And for militant righties I'm considering a t-shirt/body armor hybrid, where the upper chest would be woven chain-mail and there'd be metal spikes over the nipples. Message? Maybe: "All your breasts belong to us".

Feel free to use/say any of these phrases during October without paying me (I AM trying to help, ladies! but after this month they get copyrighted and its a nickel a shot!), and if you do feel like making a donation, send it instead to the CBCN at donations@cbcn.ca.

4 comments:

The Mound of Sound said...

I can only imagine the hits you'll be getting from these tits. I think I'm in love.

Anonymous said...

Better yet is the t-shirt for guys, stating

"BREAST EXAMS
WHILE-YOU-WAIT"

Anonymous said...

I clicked on Boobies Boobies Boobies, and was really disappointed in the result. Aren't you supposed to be a guy?

Dan L. Johnson said...

Isn't that supposed to be "All your breasts are belong to us"? (Somebody set up us the shirt)