Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Advice? Don't Let 'em FREEP Your Poll

Well known climatologist Hans von Storch and co-worker Dennis Bray are soliciting suggestions for their upcoming poll of Climate Scientists re the consensus around Global Warming here. Their last survey along these lines, done over the Internet in 2003, didn't go so well, as user-names and passwords were leaked to the boyz at the Climate Skeptics Cafe, who allegedly FREEPED the crap out of it.

So, my advice is, above all, don't let THAT happen again. Here are a few signs that your climate change poll has been pranked.

1) Heywood J. Blome casts a vote, says he's a doubter.
2) Galactus votes twice.
3) Any of the Spice Girls vote.
4) Fictional animals like Lassie, Kermit, or Snoopy vote.

Needless to say, I will be attempting to pass myself off as a Climate Scientist (Dr. Von Liberal) and collecting user names/passwords. If I am successful, I will be happy to share...but ya gotta believe!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, Liberals are a sneaky buncha bastards, aren't they. There's nothing they won't do for their ideology.