Monday, February 26, 2007

Galactus And The Young Liberal Petition

From Vijay's Site:

The Young Liberals of Canada have put together a petition demanding that Stephen Harper apologize for the slanderous and inappropriate comments he made in the house regarding Honourable Navdeep Bains and his family.

The link to the petition is below.

http://www.petitiononline.com/ylc2007/petition.html

I personally don't sign these things. They are, as Warren Kinsella once learned to his great chagrin, too easy to prank, and therefore meaningless. However, as I support the intent behind this one, and as I like to encourage the young people of today in any activity that goes beyond smoking crack and firing off their gats and nines, I will put in a good word with my buddy Galactus.

Keep your nose clean, young Liberals, and The Eater of Worlds himself may show up and sign your petition! And his signature is worth a hundred signatures from any pathetic human.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And no demands that the Liberal MP who yelled 'F$#% Off"' should apologize?!? My, that's quite the shocker.